Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has some rust on the lower parts of the body like the bottom of the doors, side panels, and quarter panels. it also has a vinyl top that has rusted from underneath. also one of the floor pans is rusted thru as well as the trunk floor. it needs a new roof but the interior isnt so bad. it has no inner leather door panels but the interior isnt so bad. it has the original motor with 158000 miles and i havent changed anything on it but the solenoid and the battery. everything works but the ignition sticks. everything is basically original. the hood has a little bit of rust too but very small. no leaks and the windows roll up fine. i just dont have time to fix it and need to sell it. i bought it for around $2000. give me an estimate of what you think its worth. all numbers match. all original

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry to say, the 73 Grande with the 302 isn't exactly on the must-have list of most collectors, especially if it needs the kind of resto you describe. Personally, I wouldn't go more than 1000 (if the motor checked out okay), but you might find someone with a sentimental attachment to that model. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts