Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has a custom purplish paint job with gold flake new cragar ss rims and brand new tires it runs great no rust 289hp engine Chrome engine accents like edelbrock elite valve covers and breather just needs new front seats and dash. i bought for 5200.

·
Registered
27 Posts
sounds like you got a good deal, you might be able to turn it over and make a few bucks, but don't expect to get rich.. or finish it and enjoy it..

·
Registered
37 Posts
the more original parts it has the better the price will be. also, if you have the time you may find that by chopping her up and selling the parts may get you more bang for the buck. but if you keep adding more mods to it and replacing all the original parts it will depreciate in value.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
44 Posts
question is... how much money and work did YOU put into it? u bought it for 5200... minus about 200 off from you using the car ofcorse.. and then pretty much add on the money u put into it... when people try and bargain with you.. dont go below 600$ of what your offering... lol good luck... id buy it but i have a 2007 red mustang and my boyfriend has 2 notches and all our friends have a few... to be honest with ya... id keep it... try fixing it up and racing it at the track =]

·
Registered
29 Posts
For my cousins 1965 mustang a guy offered him $10000 and he said no.
And the car was not even in running condition. So for your 67 I'm thinking around 12-17G depending on it's condition. Try using Kelly Blue book to figure out the exact price range. Gd Luk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts