Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just curious how much you were able to get out the door for with your 2013 Mustang GT? Include options and packages as well if you can. Obviously it's all going to be dealer and area specific, but I'm really interested to hear how well you made out. I plan on purchasing one soon, and I wanna hear what you guys paid so I know going in what I should be paying (generally). Thanks in advance! :headbang:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh my fault. I shoulda searched. I'm more so talking Base GT though w/ options. Should have specified that too.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Mikeyt03 said:
I paid 29k for a base gt with brembos and recaro seats.
Damn! How did you manage that!? That seems like a killer price.. I was building them online and /w literally NO options It saying 31k. Then again, that's the online price with no negotiations. I'd love to get the deal you got though..

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Ahh my fault. I shoulda searched. I'm more so talking Base GT though w/ options. Should have specified that too.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Damn! How did you manage that!? That seems like a killer price.. I was building them online and /w literally NO options It saying 31k. Then again, that's the online price with no negotiations. I'd love to get the deal you got though..
The links in there still provide the info you need ... on any car.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Please pay attention guys, this DOES NOT belong in the tech section.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Dhawk1313 said:

I got a-plan pricing. Roughly 7k discount on the specific car i got after rebates. It was either that or a loaded 2012 premium without brembos for the same price. The 2012 was more expensive msrp, but with a-plan they were the same price. I chose the base because the brembos, recaros, and hid's are what I really wanted.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Mikeyt03 said:
I paid 29k for a base gt with brembos and recaro seats.
How is Brembos, Recaro seats and HID's 'base'
Base is.. Well base everything. What you have is a car with options and I would love to see the window sticker that says 29k.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
deadsp0t said:
Never seen rebates on a GT. what is 'A-Plan'
Huh? There is a 1500 rebate right now on GT's. A- plan is a discount that ford family members and employees get. My wife's father is a ford engineer.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
deadsp0t said:
How is Brembos, Recaro seats and HID's 'base'
Base is.. Well base everything. What you have is a car with options and I would love to see the window sticker that says 29k.
.There is a base package and there is a premium package . What i have is a base car with brembo's and recaro's. The hid's are standard on all 13's. And the window sticker was 36k. After my rebates and a-plan it was 29k.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts