Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was just wondering how much it was for one of these. Is it worth getting for a V6?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
dont get a roof scoop they will actually slow you down. for the hood just get a gt hood scoop they install with bolts.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have some pictures of it up around march or so for you guys to see. Its all stock but a nice little car non the less.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
No, the black FR500s, '99 Cobra bumper with smoked fog lights, the three piece Saleen wing, the GT rear bumper with black reflective decals, and limo tinted windows would give the ultimate sleeper look. :cool:

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Dom said:
No, the black FR500s, '99 Cobra bumper with smoked fog lights, the three piece Saleen wing, the GT rear bumper with black reflective decals, and limo tinted windows would give the ultimate sleeper look. :cool:
i just dont like the whole black on black look

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
232stang said:
i just dont like the whole black on black look
Your crazy dude theres a guy over at MW who has an all black on black including his taillights are sprayed tinted oh gawd its so damn hawt wit everything being all black :drool:

and those black FR500 what....are hawt :yup:

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
black tail lights look odd on black cars.... the red adds a nice little touch to it, reminds me of the black out days i guess. ( which are GONE )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts