Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatup all,

im investing in some AMR wheels which is kind of pricey for me (im a student) also i cant stand the way the stock v6 wheels look lol. How much do u guys think i can sell them for on CL. They are pretty much brand new; tires have under 1000 miles i think around 996 or something and have no curb rash whatsoever. I was thinking around 500 but ive seen people sell them for more and less whats your guys' opinions?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they range anywhere from 400 to like 700 which i think is a little too much to ask but again theyre pretty much brand new and all the ones ive seen on CL have a few thousand miles

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
SixerStanger said:
they range anywhere from 400 to like 700 which i think is a little too much to ask but again theyre pretty much brand new and all the ones ive seen on CL have a few thousand miles
450 that's how much I sold mine, that payed for 2 of my new tires for my AMRs I bought

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks hopefully i can sell these quickly btw jus wondering if theres anyone out there who actually likes the stockers. imo there really ugly lol and ford should have chosen a different styling but thats just my take

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Tire Sensors

What are you going to do about the tire sensors? Let them go with the old tires and rims and buy new ones, if you can decide on what to buy?

If so, you have to factor in your cost of the sensors and getting them installed also.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i never understood the way sensors install but i know AM does it for you for free. Ill probably just leave them on the stockers and sell them all together

·
Registered
809 Posts
I was thinking about selling my stock wheels as well. I did some looking around and was able to find oem wheels priced at 160 to 200 a piece. With that said, I was thinking about posting mine up for $800 OBO for wheels and tires. I would expect to take around $700 in the end, no less than $650. maybe 675 for pickup and 700+ shipping if they want them shipped.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
NewMtang said:
What are you going to do about the tire sensors? Let them go with the old tires and rims and buy new ones, if you can decide on what to buy?

If so, you have to factor in your cost of the sensors and getting them installed also.
They can be removed but you have to do it very carefully! I got mine removed to save money. Those dumb sensors r expensive :( had them installed on my AMR's then took my car to ford to be synced again to my car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts