Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Run your tank down till its almost at E then put the sea foam in and full your tank back up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Trolling is an attempt to deceive. I intend to protect forum members from damaging their cars and property.

I've never used Alabama clay in my gas tank either, but somehow I know it's not a good combination with my fuel system.

OP, pls do some research on this product before you even purchase it. Your money is best spent in fuel filters and other tune up products.

·
Registered
39 Posts
OP, I used Seafoam in my car and it dd nothing but mess up my motor. I'm having to go thru Seafoam to see if they'll cover the repairs. I'd have a shop do the work so if it messes up the shop has to fix it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Ok so your saying to put a very small amount into his gas tank every time he fills it up? And how is a fuel filter gonna clean out injectors port heads ect... like sea foam does?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Bamman said:
Ok so your saying to put a very small amount into his gas tank every time he fills it up? And how is a fuel filter gonna clean out injectors port heads ect... like sea foam does?
Did you really just say port heads with seafoam?!?!?!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Pouring seafoam in your gas tank to clean your injectors, ports, heads, etc... is the same as leaning against a wall thinking it will iron your clothes.

If you have clogged injectors, you need to take them apart and clean them (or have a shop do it).
Try running better gas in your car for starters.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Bottom line is some swear by products like this, Marvels Mystery Oil and many others and some swear these products have hurt or destroyed their engines.
Chances are some misuse the products or didn't need them to start with. Logic dictates that the reputable products sold world wide will not destroy your engine if used per the directions, not per word of mouth. I think we have herd plenty of OPINIONS and THEORIES from both sides.
USE THESE PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.