Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am about to bbuy a 2001 GT with a 10lb vortech supercharger on it i was wondering about how much horsepower this have?? thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
529 Posts
at 10 lbs it should have at least 350 at the wheels.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I hope that engine has some forged parts or that there is some kind of cooler on that supercharger , thats a lot of boost otherwise.

·
Registered
529 Posts
yeah, and it better have the fuel system upgrades to handle all that!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
dont most of the aftermarket kits come with the fuel pump and regulator?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get the car tuesday

it is a vortech kit and it does have all the fuel upgrades 24,000 miles on the engine and 10,000 sense the supecharger had been on. i am paying 13,900 for the car it is yellow black leather interior 5 speed 10lb vortech supercharger injectors fuel pump mach sound system with component speakers and a oz 10" sub horent alarm that pages you when it goes off. dvd/cd player kid is selling it cuz he just bought a new dodge ram. i thgouht it was a pretty good deal i cant wait to pick it up tuesday. anybody have an idea of what kind on times it should put up in the 1/4 mile and 0-60??

thanks guys

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
should get it tuesday

the bank is suppose to be getting me the money for it tuesday and than i will finally have a another mustang i had a 92 limited edition but it got t-boned and i have been searching for a new one for a while iwillpost some pictures of it when i get it tuesday or wednesday

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
sweet. youll be addicted to boost in a week tops.

·
Banned
8 Posts
You are stealing it so get it and run!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts