Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have a CAI long tube headers, Pypes offroad x-pipe and pypes midmuffler exhaust and a diablo t-1000 tuner..just curious..I have an 05 gt

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
We could throw numbers around all day but the only real way to find out would be to dyno it. I would say with those mods you probably got around 30-40 HP/TQ

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
OneSick07 said:
Maybe 330 I'd say more aroun 320-325 at the wheels tho.
Haha hell no, probably 280-290 at the wheels

·
Registered
179 Posts
Intake and tune will grab you probably 15hp, longtubes should free up anything between 15 and 20 depending on the flow of the brand, i wouldn't expect anything from removing the cats except anything from 2-5 on the offroad x. If I had to throw out a guess, you're probably sitting on 280-290 at the wheels. Depending on the tune mostly, elevation and octane in the fuel.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah, I'd agree that you are around 280 or so.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Longtubes. Offroad pipes. Cams CAI and tune can put you 300+ at the wheels? Is it possible to get 350 without going FI?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Here is what many many many speed shops have told me:
cai
Cmdp
Tb
Off rd mid
Long tubes
Cams
Port n Polish heads
pullies
Dyno tune

Will only get you around 360wrhp ... I don't quite understand it soooo my goal is to do all the above to see if they are correct...

They claim it's impossible to achieve 400wrhp w/o building a bottom end. I think w proper.supporting moddifications ie; aluminum driveshaft
Aluminum flywheel
Strong clutch
Uca, lca,
Pan hard bar, and brace
rear sway bar and links
Light radiator support
Tubular k member
Soft compound tires
And gears

Not that you need all that but if you did I truly don't see how you can't make 400wrhp n/a but even if you still don't have 400 w all that hp no longer matters that's high 11s... I would think

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jgill1992 said:
Longtubes. Offroad pipes. Cams CAI and tune can put you 300+ at the wheels? Is it possible to get 350 without going FI?
I have a little over 350 at the wheels with cams, headers, cai, x pipe and bassani axle backs and an aggressive dyno tune

1 - 10 of 10 Posts