Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to sell my 2000 V6 in the near future. 113,000 miles completely stock with no issues at all and drives great. What's a good asking price?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exactly what I was thinking. All the ones I've seen on autotrader and stuff are at less $4000 tob$5000. I thought that was way high

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
I would say right around 3k. It also depends on the condition of the car inside/outside and how it runs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Depending on how fast you want to sell the car I'd put it up with the same price as some of the others maybe a tad lower. Try to milk everything you can get out of it. You'd be surprised on how much someone will pay...especially if it is clean.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Depending on how fast you want to sell the car I'd put it up with the same price as some of the others maybe a tad lower. Try to milk everything you can get out of it. You'd be surprised on how much someone will pay...especially if it is clean.
Exactly, if the car is clean Especialy on the inside, I had a crap box for the winter as a winter beater. And it was worth about $500, I ended up selling it for $1,100. And the main reason was the interior was in good shape and it was spotless. It's a big game changer when the interior is clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts