Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much should i charge my uncles friend to detail his replica Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang?

My uncle told me i should charge his friend alot since its a really expensive car. That he said money is not the biggest concern.

I detail cars but have never gotten an offer like this. I am a beginner and know how to detail cars etc i just dont want to bid too less, because im gonna have to be extra careful on this cool car. Its a replica of the Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang

He is wanting a complete detail interior and exterior

I usually charge 125.00-200.00 exterior 100.00-115.00 interior

·
Registered
36 Posts
How much should i charge my uncles friend to detail his replica Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang?

charge the same as usual, but give him a discount for word of mouth advertising, like cash back or a touchup after 3 referrals. thats just good business sense, btw tell him hes getting a break on the price cause of the liability of a classic car and your only doing this as a favor to your uncle,the price would be higher but blah blah, it just makes sense, be prepared to become a pro, car guys just like results and know other car guys.dont make all your money on one customer and youll eat well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts