Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the 3650 tranny, compared to the t45. Basically can my t45 with a strong clutch handle 400 rwhp? Or should I just wait till I get a tremec or 3650. Can the 3650 handle 400rwhp? B/c I want to get a shifter & driveshaft. Ford doesn't make a one size fits all.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
if you are gonna upgrade trannys i belive Gforce makes a kit for the t-45s now.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does the kit do spector? Basically someone is gonna sell me a steeda shifter for cheap. Should I buy it? Can I make my t45 alot stronger?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
232stang said:
the kit replaces the insides of your tranny with much stronger gears.
Really? So you think I should buy the shifter & get an aluminum driveshaft. Do you think the built t45 can handle 400 rwhp? Thanks 232, you are the one out of few people that have helped me. Put my quote back up damnit. :D

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Js281GT said:
Really? So you think I should buy the shifter & get an aluminum driveshaft. Do you think the built t45 can handle 400 rwhp? Thanks 232, you are the one out of few people that have helped me. Put my quote back up damnit. :D
im pretty sure it can handle that but let me do some research on it and find out the exact numbers.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
hmmmm i not finding any g-force t-45's, where did u see these Brandon?
all i find is the t-5 and t-56
t-5= 600 hp
t-56= 900 hp

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
232stang said:
hmmmm i not finding any g-force t-45's, where did u see these Brandon?
all i find is the t-5 and t-56
t-5= 600 hp
t-56= 900 hp
So these are what they can handle built? I know the t45 is stronger than the t5. Thanks again for some info.

Jon

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Js281GT said:
So these are what they can handle built? I know the t45 is stronger than the t5. Thanks again for some info.

Jon
yup that what they handle once they are built up. if there actually is a g-froce t-45 ill find it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
K, thanks, just pm me when you find out. to pm me, just right click my name. lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you think I should buy the shifter? I will respond tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts