Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im interested in getting a 2006 ford mustang. its also convertible. i wanted to get lambo doors and i didnt know how much it would cost?
thx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Depending on what kind your trying to get have vertical doors and you have 90 degree. one goes up halfway the other goes up a full 90 degree. they have universal kits that range in the 399 to maybe 599. exact fit is usually the highest. its pretty easy to install these kits. most people charge any where from 300 to as high as $1000 if you buy the parts. the key is to weld them on wants they or installed. if you only use bolts after 6 months of constantly open and closing the doors they seem to shift and the doors hit the hinge and you pretty much understand they you will have problems closing your door. if this is a weekend car just bolt them on. if you drive this vehicle everyday you can bolt them on just don't extend them out every time you stop. they have a 1000 different stores that sales them on ebay just type in Vertical doors or lambo and you see different prices for universal kits and exact fits.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Let me give you much shocking numbers..

Formula 1 car : steering wheel cost 45,000 $
engine cost 300,000$
sets of tyres 6,000 $
pair of mirrors 3,000 $

All this and the pair of lamborghini doors cost maximum 3,000$

This people are crazy.......

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can get the hindges for around 400.00 online, but have a pro install them, this is something that if done incorrectly looks bad. Personally I would not recomend doing it. .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts