Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I found this 2011 5.0 its listed at 29,500 with 20,000 miles on it how much would you pay? I'm trying to get different opinions on it!
Beautiful 11' GT. Definitely has some money invested in to her. I honestly think its priced pretty fairly since its super clean. You can always start low, so go with 25K and work your way up. But if he doesn't budge, It still may not be a bad deal.

Good luck!

-Dan

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
It's clearly modded which does not increase value and a 2011 at 29500? I wouldn't pay more than $25000, maybe not even that much... He's proud of that car ain't he (or she)
I'm not sure I would buy a used car with Drag Radials on it. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he's likely been doing to it...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hmmm looking again they're 555r, not too familiar with Nittos nomenclatures

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Are those dr's?
Yes.

NT555R

The NT555R is a D.O.T.-compliant competition drag radial designed with additional flexibility for the weekend drag racer. The NT555R combines a high-grip compound and semi-racing construction to provide increased traction at the starting line. The tire comes molded at 6/32 of an inch and features a unique reinforced belt package to provide improved traction and high-speed stability. The NT555R is the performance radial for the street or strip.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I'm thinking he already bought it guys???? Now you have him scared shiitlesss :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've seen some with around the same miles sell for 26,500. But that one looks like it has some money spent in it soo. Start around 26,000 like they said above

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
In 2 hours??
You'd be surprised what a person with the wrong amount of motivation can get accomplished in 2 hours.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
I'm not sure I would buy a used car with Drag Radials on it. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he's likely been doing to it...
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy any used muscle car thinking that it hasn't been raced or dragged.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Bladezx said:
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy any used muscle car thinking that it hasn't been raced or dragged.
Haha I know right? I don't usually buy new cars, but used muscle cars or sports cars seem like a ticking time bomb. Especially when it has drag radials in it lol. Those kind of tires have one purpose.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts