Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
With what mods?

I mean I can kinda feel with just a new coil pack (bought a throttle body and a CAI but they're on back order) but mine was going out. Depends on the mod. You should Lisa feel it in every mod you put on if you pay really close attention.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ur not going to gain much man. maybe just a few. u have to drop BIG money into ur car to make ur v6 fast
So what if I had a tuner CAI with dual exhaust with x or h pipe and 4.10 gears... Would I tell a little differences? Or a big enough differences?

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
So what if I had a tuner CAI with dual exhaust with x or h pipe and 4.10 gears... Would I tell a little differences? Or a big enough differences?
that would be a bid difference than what ur running right now stock . if u wana make serious power look into longtubes, cam, and a power adder like a turbo kit or sc.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
That could be a very large gain I have a similar set up and I kept up with and sometimes beat my dads 05 gt (completely stock)
umm what all you have done? I run just a hair faster than a 3V gt with a built motor (drag racing, never top end raced one)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts