Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lava Red Mustang GT Premium

hi guys I know this is a old thread but I just bought a Lava Red Mustang GT Premium they called it black I could see it was not I did not know it was rare till I did some sherching
I gotta 2012 Red Lava Mustang Convertible V6 4.7.....got pulled over by police...they thought my car was stolen...plates were from the trade in and registration paper said color was only RED...not Lava Red...I had to explain to the cop to look closer at the paint job...they said I have to go and fix the color on the registration to Lava Red/Black ....Fckn Wisconsin...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I gotta 2012 Red Lava Mustang Convertible V6 4.7.....got pulled over by police...they thought my car was stolen...plates were from the trade in and registration paper said color was only RED...not Lava Red...I had to explain to the cop to look closer at the paint job...they said I have to go and fix the color on the registration to Lava Red/Black ....Fckn Wisconsin... View attachment 303442
No you don't. People paint and change colors all the time. He just didn't want to look the fool.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts