Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can get 450 Rear Wheel Horsepower, and a whole lot more, easily with a supercharger.
If you want to go above the 450 RWHP it would be smart to get forged internals or you will risk breaking the crank, rods or pistons.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Brenspeed.com is known to have the best selection of mustang parts online. I would check out their intake & tuner packages, http://www.brenspeed.com/05-08-mustang-programmers-intake---tuner-package.html. You also may want to check out their turbo/subercharger section if you have that kind of money in your budget.

Both my brother and husband own mustangs and they both bought things for their mustangs on this site. They were impressed with the size of their selection as well as their prices.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
42 Posts
supercharger will get you to 400 at least the other 50 horses will need to come from a cold air intake system and a new set of performance spark plugs. you could also install an exhaust system that will give you 6 or 7 more horses. good luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
yes it will but if you want to push 12 psi on the blower and up i suggest getting manley connecting rods and pistons to take the power. they are forged

1 - 5 of 5 Posts