Mustang Evolution Forum banner
921 - 940 of 995 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Deerslayer for starting this thread and all the others that put in helpful info. I just did my install last night, i got frustrated at first cause vcm2 didnt recognize my pcm at first tried rebooting reopening software about 3 or 4 times thrn i started thinkin im boosted with a tune maybe thats why it wont recognize it. So put it back stock with my sct. Tuner and bam it worked everything went smooth except pats i wasnt reading directions right and had to weight the 10 min like 3 times lol. BUt other than that everything went smooth track apps works. I love it.!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello all, I was hoping for a little help from the community. I have got every thing for this swap and got the vcm2 with ids. My problem is it came with V101 with out any of the earlier versions to layer on first. What I am hoping for is some one may have a clean version of v81 and v86 that could be sent to me in a zip file, or any advice on how to get v101 working would be great. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hello all, I was hoping for a little help from the community. I have got every thing for this swap and got the vcm2 with ids. My problem is it came with V101 with out any of the earlier versions to layer on first. What I am hoping for is some one may have a clean version of v81 and v86 that could be sent to me in a zip file, or any advice on how to get v101 working would be great. Thanks Mark

I had v97 that didn't work but was able to download v86

·
Registered
477 Posts
I gave up on this mod because for one, I could never find a cluster for a reasonable price and second, I could never seem to get my VCM II clone to work with the car and my computer. Probably operator error but who knows.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I may try it again at some point but I've kind of lost interest in doing it. I also don't want to have to send off to get the the mileage corrected. The additional info of the premium cluster would be nice but it's almost more hassle than it's worth IMO.

wayne

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I may try it again at some point but I've kind of lost interest in doing it. I also don't want to have to send off to get the the mileage corrected. The additional info of the premium cluster would be nice but it's almost more hassle than it's worth IMO.

wayne

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks lx92coupe !
And do you have to have two keys and do they have to be both original keys because I have a original key and a extra that I had programmed for the car

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi. New guy here. I just bought a 2013 Mustang GT base with the Brembo and Tech package in Sterling gray metallic. I'm excited to join the Mustang club and be a part of this community. :thumb:

I always been partial to the track app cluster even before I bought my car and needless to say it will be my fist mod.

I've read through the thread thread back and forth but I just wanted to be clear on a few things.

-If you buy a cluster online and put down a core deposit they will ask you for your mileage before shipping and then ship the track app cluster with your current mileage programmed to your home?

-I understand you have to have the track features unlocked through the dealer or yourself through programming but will the cluster function and operate with your vehicle upon arrival?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lol. Well this thread has died down just a tad bit.

Since the GT500 doesn't require a ASBUILT code and only needs the PATS relearn, and PCM reset this is the route I will be going.

I already ordered the Steering wheel switch from Amazon and currently waiting for a response from Auto nation about the cluster.

921 - 940 of 995 Posts