Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 mustang... what types of parts do i need such as suspension, and other stuff... i have no clue what to get....

·
Registered
30 Posts
a bit of power add on's some good ol 15 16 in wheels whits some good rubber on them and suspension. and do weight reduction ... u should be good to go.... u can pretty much drift any rwd car... i would go out to a learners drift event.... ull pcik up much needed info and thell help ya with ya technique... plus its a lot of fun...

·
Registered
38 Posts
well it has to be a manual transmission car. Get smaller rims. 13" or 14" should be fine. Of course you want a Cold Air Intake and another exhaust system just to make it sound cool. But on the other hand an 05 stang is kinda bulky for drifting. Honda or Mitsubishi is the best for drifting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
For amateur events your car will be fine in stock configuration. Any car can be drifted; it's just a bit better when you start modifying the car.
Professional drifters use specific built cars for their events and these cars are no longer street legal.
Just check in with the drifting crowd and they will recommend what you need to do with your car. The modifications vary quite a bit from class to class.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts