Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
How about a clutch type SC, intercooled while you're at it. The intercooler will only work while you're getting plenty of air on it and it won't matter anyway if they don't engage the super. This should keep you from acheiving ANY boost on the dyno, yet allow you to run as much as you want on the track or street without having to swap parts. Perhaps you could disguise the boost switch as a trunk button or something so they won't figure it out. I know such a type of supercharger exists since there was one on the SVT Super Stallion, found here: http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/concept/superstallion . Perhaps you could search around and find something similar for your application, or maybe engineer one somehow. On the other hand, if you're going to run a LOT of boost, you'll have to lower your compression which will decrease power below stock with no boost, in which case you should just change pulleys as has been suggested before. Hope I could be of some assistance, good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does the picture have any relevance to the topic austin? I like it none the less.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
its his avatar. we need to put a limt on the size of them. that is too big, and i refuse to scroll over to read his posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Think I will go for N2O, will be easyer to hide. Only need to find a place where they sell N2O kits for my type of car, only seen kits for the V8 so far. Any help would be appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts