·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Buy New Car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope don't give up that easy it may not be the nicest Stang but its my stang and its what I want :) and what fun would a project be if it was easy

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I'm sure they make repair kits for dash boards. I doubt anything would hold up over time. Would fiberglassing the entire dash be an option? That would be pretty sweet if you can afford the down time.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Then a quick repair kit would be your best solution. I wonder if any auto parts stores carry any dash repair kits? You'd also need some interior paint to repainted the whole dash so the you can blend in the repair spot. I'd search google or even eBay for some inexpensive kits.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I have black and tan interior bit AI found a Guy on craigslist willing to sell me his whole interior for 350 all black out of a wrecked cobra and I actually have the black and silver leather seats outta a cobra in it now but is that to high to pay for something I already have a big part of

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Ya I have black and tan interior bit AI found a Guy on craigslist willing to sell me his whole interior for 350 all black out of a wrecked cobra and I actually have the black and silver leather seats outta a cobra in it now but is that to high to pay for something I already have a big part of
have you tried visiting a junk yard?
last time i went, i found tons of wrecked stangs.
mostly your body style and the 00-04 body style. you'd be surprised at what you find.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I actually just got a rear end outta a gt. From the junkyard only paid 150 for it and they took it out for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts