Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never really got on it in First gear about 20 mph it spins smooth for a second then she shakes hard ..wat mods will I need

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Driver mod, lol. I've never had wheel hop. But I'm sure LCA'S would stabilize the rear a little better then OEM.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol driver mod might b the case .. I've had it bout 6 months and I never drive it hard but now I'm getting use to it I'm pushing more

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Beefing up the suspension is always a good thing but nothing beats good old fashioned foot work. It took me awhile to get the hang of launching. I had more trouble staying outa the redline. The first 2 gears redline so fast. :headbang:

·
Registered
916 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
Uca, and lcas with relocation brackets, you could start with that, also wider and/or stickier tires helps too. Those would be your best bet
+1

·
Registered
433 Posts
+1 on the suspension mods. i had that issue and i went with radials on the rear and completely stock suspension and havent had any will hop since and im pretty hard on my launches loving the 5k+ launches and not hopping

·
Registered
828 Posts
I got the cheapest lca's on the market the weekend after I bought my car. Bout a hour after I got them they were installed have never had wheel hop. All you need are lca's.

·
Registered
828 Posts
True but I found mine in Craigslist and only ended up paying 40 bucks for them so I figured it was worth it sense almost two years later the car still isn't lowered. Search Craigslist OP it'll pay off

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have done everything but headers to the exhaust, intake, just bought mgw shifter, and about to buy the boss mani. I just went a different way sense I will probably pay to have springs and everything installed

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Boss IM has been my favorite mod so far. Well, sounds like you're doing right so I won't break your balls about it. :D

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Oh, then you should not do springs at all! Why not try coil overs? I know they're hella expensive but it would be pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
GrabberBlue5.0 said:
All I need to do now is long tubes for full bolt on status. Then get my dyno tune
Liar. Your still running factory OTA pipes and resonators. The gains are minimal but there. Same with a TB and ignition. Yeah, burn...

Lol

Oh, and you still have a 2-piece driveshaft.
Now what?

·
Registered
828 Posts
primer2tone said:
Oh, then you should not do springs at all! Why not try coil overs? I know they're hella expensive but it would be pretty sweet.
Actually this is what I would love to do. 1 of the est mustangs I have seen.

image-2262582993.jpg

1 - 20 of 57 Posts