Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 94GT, Stereo and CD player are factory. We don't see where you choose on the stereo to turn on the cd player. We have had 5 people look at this and feel completellllllly stupid.

We don't see any power on the cd player.

Thoughts?
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Hmm on my 04 you just hit CD....have you tried inserting a disc to see if that kicks the player on?

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
What happens when you click the audio button..usually just hit that one on other cars

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
With my CD player in my previous car, you press the disk into the slot, it sucks it in, and starts playing. No play button or anything either.

·
Registered
867 Posts
We just bought a 94GT, Stereo and CD player are factory. We don't see where you choose on the stereo to turn on the cd player. We have had 5 people look at this and feel completellllllly stupid.

We don't see any power on the cd player.

Thoughts?
Thank you!
Pull the CD player out and see if there is a fuse on the back make sure it is plugged into the harness.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well, I hate to repeat what everyone else is, but on my radio with cassette player, there is no tape button, you just insert the cassette and it play automatically. It might be the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If it's working you just push a CD in the slot and the stereo will do the rest. You'll be able to control the volume from the radio controls. The light and controls on the CD player will activate when you insert the CD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts