Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
How to protect the front bumper?

How in the world do you protect your front bumper if its soo LOW to the ground?? Im gettin smashed by rocks and what not, I heard thers some paint stuff that you put on the bumper and it will protect it but have you guys heard of "STONEHENGE" or something like that!!

·
Banned
321 Posts
Im not sure what you are talking abouit, I will look into it... I have been to Stonehenge though, its pretty neat.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
StangGt804 said:
How in the world do you protect your front bumper if its soo LOW to the ground?? Im gettin smashed by rocks and what not, I heard thers some paint stuff that you put on the bumper and it will protect it but have you guys heard of "STONEHENGE" or something like that!!
There is a clear film made by 3M that they use a heat gun to get it to conform to the body shape that is designed to be used on the front bumper and lower body areas to protect from rocks asphalt and general road debris.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
I've heard of stonehenge, but nothing about it, other than what Corey just said.

StangGT804, if you don't mind, could you please try to make your subjects a little more descriptive? "How to??" isn't a good enough description, and a better one would most likely draw more attention to your posts. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts