Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Mustang girl from deep in the heart of Texas but temporarily relocated to Illinois by your US Navy for school! Im about 2 weeks away from coming home for Christmas and sitting in the drivers seat of my torch red 2004 Mach 1 for the first time in 9 months!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Oh yes, back at ya! :)
There are a few on here. Welcome to our dysfunctional family. Love the name of your car, mr. Deadsp0t's daughter's name. My car is Layla. I love Mach 1's! Almost got my hands on a s/c one a few months back. At least it was a fun test drive.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Lalayla said:
Oh yes, back at ya! :)
There are a few on here. Welcome to our dysfunctional family. Love the name of your car, mr. Deadsp0t's daughter's name. My car is Layla. I love Mach 1's! Almost got my hands on a s/c one a few months back. At least it was a fun test drive.
:)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome!!
Beautiful mach 1!!
:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you! :) my Lili is probably named for a much different reason. I'm a big fan of Mel Brooks and named her after Madeline Kahn's character in Blazing Saddles.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm glad to hear your able to be in for the holidays, I just wanna say I appreciate and admire you so much for working to make it safe for us to live in and enjoy these times:) I left the state for a weekend and when I got back I just sat in the drivers seat of my azure mach for like 10 minutes before I even started it lol that was a weekend away from my stang lol, I couldn't imagine 9 months!!!! You must have been smiling so big when you sat in that badboy for the first time in 9 months! Anyway, I'm glad to hear your back in your stang and my prayers are with you:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fresh2death said:
I'm like 20 min from there if that I'm in Grayslake.
Awesome! Any cool indoor events close by??

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Dancobra75 said:
I'm glad to hear your able to be in for the holidays, I just wanna say I appreciate and admire you so much for working to make it safe for us to live in and enjoy these times:) I left the state for a weekend and when I got back I just sat in the drivers seat of my azure mach for like 10 minutes before I even started it lol that was a weekend away from my stang lol, I couldn't imagine 9 months!!!! You must have been smiling so big when you sat in that badboy for the first time in 9 months! Anyway, I'm glad to hear your back in your stang and my prayers are with you:)
Thank you so much! I actually haven't gotten to drive the Mach yet, 11 days until I make it back to Texas!!! :D I imagine my dad will pick me up from the airport in her :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts