Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the upcoming months I will be having BBK headers and off road X pipe installed on my 11 V6. Approximately what type of HP and torgue increase numbers should one get with this type of mod. Just looking for idea on what to expect for numbers to the wheels.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
In the upcoming months I will be having BBK headers and off road X pipe installed on my 11 V6. Approximately what type of HP and torgue increase numbers should one get with this type of mod. Just looking for idea on what to expect for numbers to the wheels.
I gained between 30-35HP from my headers and xpipe and that's with my other mods to compliment the headers n xpipe so if u have a stock mustang then u will see less gains

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Lol what? Hahaha are u serious?
With just headers and an x pipe I sure do,, it'll push up about 20-25 horses to the crank

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
With no proper tune I gained 20 and the wheel bro! After tune I gained an extra 12-15 depending on the conditions
With just headers and a mid pipe¿

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

2011 Kona Blue said:
Really, that little. Wow.
Kinda sad to see a lot of money for not a lot in return, but you'll have better flow and less restrictions soo it kinda works itself out

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Since your tuned you'll get more of course,,,, probably close to 325-335 to the crank,,,,

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Bro were not talking about at the crank
I know but he said he didn't know how much power he was getting, this is just a crank gestimation

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
After all my mods I'm pushing 315 rear wheel dyno confirmed and ill be doing 3 more dyno runs again in about 2 weeks
:Scratchingmyhead: :confused: :lost: :needsdirections: soo all this has to do with¿

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Thanks!, For all that money I was hoping for better numbers. Lol. Heck it comes with 305 HP to crank so just 10 more HP and torgue. Yuk. Lol
Well the v6 runs only 240-280 at the wheels. Since it is a v6 the gains are harder to get than our v8 counter parts. You think 10 hp is not alot but when you add the headers and tune it to run correctly, my God at the power. I've heard you lose low end which is what these cars desperately need.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts