Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how much RWHP ill be looking at with shorty headers, CAI, and sct x3 sf3 tuner with a 93 octane race tune?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With just those three upgrades your at 247?? That's a v6 right? Lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Beau said:
With just those three upgrades your at 247?? That's a v6 right? Lol
+1 how's that even possible??

·
Registered
228 Posts
Haha for sure!

·
Registered
90 Posts
93 octane tune done by blow by racing. Forgot to mention no cats and a magnaflow exhaust as well. Bbr installed all the parts and gave me they dyno for Free when I was done.I'll try and post it up tomorrow , can't find it right now

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Correction just opened the dyno email and it says 248.6 to the crank 221.7 to the wheels. My mistake guys :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tippy said:
93 octane tune done by blow by racing. Forgot to mention no cats and a magnaflow exhaust as well. Bbr installed all the parts and gave me they dyno for Free when I was done.I'll try and post it up tomorrow , can't find it right now

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Correction just opened the dyno email and it says 248.6 to the crank 221.7 to the wheels. My mistake guys :p
Haha okay now that makes sense

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
The numbers are not going to be incredably Larger, but you will feel a difference in the car. Most of the time, on here you see a huge exaggeration of nubers and info, so don't be alarmed at the actual numbers from you Dyno test, you will fel it in your car. Many times you see those cars on here with those Huge jumps in HP numbers, just keep reading and eventually you run across that they have a SuperCharger or TurboCharger on it.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
The numbers are not going to be incredably Larger, but you will feel a difference in the car. Most of the time, on here you see a huge exaggeration of nubers and info, so don't be alarmed at the actual numbers from you Dyno test, you will fel it in your car. Many times you see those cars on here with those Huge jumps in HP numbers, just keep reading and eventually you run across that they have a SuperCharger or TurboCharger on it.
+1

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok well today I put in my 93 octane race tune on top of my headers and intake. Idk how but my tires bark through third gear lol and that's 24/7 not just when its running cold. Really loving it

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Like I said, You'll notice it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts