Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
gotta get this stuff out of the garage! really need the $$$

Trans cooler and custom lines, bought from millan a while ago never used by me - $50 + shipping
Stock upper and lower control arms from a 95 - $20 + shipping
87-95 5.0 o/r xpipe, less then 1k miles - $100 + shipping
87-95 stock 5.0 hpipe - SOLD
87-95 stock 5.0 hpipe with hollowed cats - $50 + shipping
felpro head bolts for 3.8 $50 + shipping
ford headgaskets 96+ for 3.8 $50 + shipping
99-04 7.5 rear end SOLD
Magnaflow SS 2.5" mufflers, less then 1k miles - $125 + shipping
BBK 65mm TB for 5.0 - $125 + shipping
Brand new Mac upper & lower control arm set-new in box, never installed, powder coated red - Sold
Brand new CGS Chassis subframe connectors-bolt or weld in-brand new, never installed - Sold
Steeda Tri-ax shifter-used but still in excellent like-new condition, comes with instructions - $150 + shipping
Used factory 70mm MAS SOLD

pics:

if you need more pics of anything or more info Email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
E-mailed you about the subrames

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttpancakes said:
I will buy the 3.73 gears if i can and will the steeda shifter fit an 04?
i don't have any 3.73 gears, unless your talking about the rear which i will not part out.

the shifter fits all t-5 trans, if you have a 04 v6 stick then yes it will fit

·
Registered
224 Posts
You are killin' me man. Haha I need just the gears and i dont want to buy them new. Thanks anyways and i can buy i new shifter for less than $20 new so thanks anyways.

·
Registered
105 Posts
would you be willing to ship the rearend?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttpancakes said:
You are killin' me man. Haha I need just the gears and i dont want to buy them new. Thanks anyways and i can buy i new shifter for less than $20 new so thanks anyways.
i doubt you can find a steeda triax short shifter for under $20 much less a new one, but if you do, let me know and i'll buy a few :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
i didnt mean buy a new one for $20 i meant that i can buy a new one for $20 more than what you are selling for and get a new one thats not used.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ttpancakes said:
i didnt mean buy a new one for $20 i meant that i can buy a new one for $20 more than what you are selling for and get a new one thats not used.
ahh, sorry for the confusion, its practically new, the reason its priced at $150 is beacuse if i don't sell it, i'll use it! if i get the MGW shifter for xmas like i asked for i might come down on price!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Will the shifter fit on the t45(2001 GT)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts