Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on ordering hurst shifter from American muscle.com but notice that it says 05-09 mustang GT. will it not work with my V6 2006 5 speed? Thank you all in advance. ?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Planning on ordering hurst shifter from American muscle.com but notice that it says 05-09 mustang GT. will it not work with my V6 2006 5 speed? Thank you all in advance. ?
Hey,

Unfortunately that Hurst shifter will not fit on your V6. The only shifter that fits both the V6 and the GT is the Steeda Sport Shifter.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

Unfortunately that Hurst shifter will not fit on your V6. The only shifter that fits both the V6 and the GT is the Steeda Sport Shifter.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Dan
Thank you Dan appreciate the help.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

No it won't work I called American muscle a couple weeks ago asking the same question
Thanks man appreciate the help

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thank you Dan appreciate the help.

No worries at all! I'm glad I was able to help. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a shifter for sale. It's posted in the classifieds. It's for an 05-09 v6 by ford racing. I have one just like it in my car. Let me know if your interested

1 - 9 of 9 Posts