Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a local company that specializes in hydro dipping ... They do amazing work and are very reasonably priced here is some of there samples... Btw The owner has a c6 twin turbo vette and a 2011 zr1 .... Must be nice

Attachments

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have their card on me ... They have the contact with our military ... They are licensed to dip guns as well.... Ill have a discount code for you guys hopefully by Monday just to give you an idea of costs they are charging me $40 for my gt/500 tb includes all prep work

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Silversky545 said:
I don't have their card on me ... They have the contact with our military ... They are licensed to dip guns as well.... Ill have a discount code for you guys hopefully by Monday just to give you an idea of costs they are charging me $40 for my gt/500 tb includes all prep work
That looks like some nice work, at a good price too.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Is this the technique of creating a surface pattern on liquid with a photo process and teams transferring it to the metal be lifting the metal upthrough the liquid pattern?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
They can do awesome looking stuff. I've seen some of that before

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I was there they did a raptor tailgate... In that skull pattern was sick... They can do fenders, hoods ect

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once I workout a deal with them I'm going to set up a discount code you give em letting them know your a mustang owner and where you heard about em.... Maybe "ME" will work something out w em wink wink :)

I'm going to shoot a video of the process tomorrow to show those of you that are not familiar with what it is they do

Mods I do not work for this company im helping them get some mustang business .... In return I get discounted work done for my car so please don't kill this thread

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Any clue on the durability of it? This is the first time I've heard of hydro dipping lol
It has a clear coat over it. I worked for an automatic door company years ago and we used this process to apply a wood grain finsh to aluminum doors for a hotel entrance and they held up as well as any other paint job.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Would you be able to get pricing for that or can I do that through the link you posted earlier in the thread ?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok got pricing and discount code

Code: HT2013 This is budgetary pricing:

Full interior starts at $200
Radio bezel $50-$60
Center console $120
Mirrors $75
Wheels $85-95
Bumpers $300

They also do powder coating dura coating an paint so they can do chin spoilers, decklids an what not When silver gets his grille shipped over I'm going to try an get a video of the process to post on here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts