Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I don't know, I have really seriously considered one of these, or the Diablo or Superchip version of it. What this does is lets you change the programming of your ECU yourself! You can fix your speedometer if you have gears and an Automatic on a post 99, there is a lot you can do with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i recently bought one and damn, talk about serious horse power in 15mins. i would estimate at least 15 hp.If you get it from hypertech they are pretty pricey but i got this from my friend. you guys should get this.

·
Registered
551 Posts
SCT > *

don't waste your money on anything else.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
koloaboy_327 said:
i recently bought one and damn, talk about serious horse power in 15mins. i would estimate at least 15 hp.If you get it from hypertech they are pretty pricey but i got this from my friend. you guys should get this.

This is friendly advice but when ever you make claims of 15 HP from a product that no one has gotten ot of it be sure to have a dyno sheet to back up that claim. It feels is not accurate!!!! I have 23 years in building car and motors and I can usually come close to estimating gains But even I will go to a Dyno to back it up!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts