Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was runnin down I 59 through ms on my way to hattiesburg this afternoon when i noticed a yeller stang flyin up to me. i was runnin 85 in this 70 zone just kinda cruisin. well it comes up beside me and there's this old lady in it. it's an 03 v6 so i figure what the heck, run wit it. well i catch up and this lady's runnin 110. i was like wtf. so i let her go and slow back down some. then this little saturn pos comes past me like i'm sittin still. i was like :shock: :shock: and too busy tryin to figure out how that happened to catch up. then i finally made it here and was drivin round town about 12 when this bagged s10 turns in front of me. i take off behind him, not knowin he bagged when all of a sudden he drops it and starts throwin sparks all over my car. scares the crap out of me cause i was surely not expectin that. but overall it was a pretty good day, all except for the truck fire i had to put out on the way. pretty good trip, hope the trip back's better

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's where air bags replace springs and shocks in your suspension. Usually there is a 20+ gallon tank full of compressed nitrogen or co2 in the back of the truck feeding air to the bags. It allows (usually) trucks to flip switches and decompress/compress the bags very quick. If they let -all- the air out, they will "drop frame" (meaning they are so low they are dragging their frame on the ground) and all sorts of sparks and pavement and #### will fly out behind them. It's sort of neat.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
well i catch up and this lady's runnin 110. i was like wtf. so i let her go and slow back down some. then this little saturn pos comes past me like i'm sittin still. i was like and too busy tryin to figure out how that happened to catch up.
^ahahaha

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a fun weekend i'll leave it at that. now i'm back in starkville after runnin like 50 back cause it was rainin so freakin hard. i saw 3 cars off in the median lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Reminds me of the bagged cougar out here with a yellow paint job that has sand in the paint so it looks like tha basement floor. :no: He slams it dwn and scraped up everything he jst through maddd money into!..stupid ricers!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha Ha Yep. I'm wanting to put mine on cylinders but that's just so I don't kill my body on the ground around here. I swear these must be the worst streets anywhere. I bottomed out a Z71 the other day on one of these roads. It's ridiculous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts