Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is explode with "JOY"
I put my 2012 3.7 V6 in a pretty large car show Saturday. It was a very large show in Waterford Lakes Florida. The weather was perfect and I'm guessing at least five hundred or more cars and 98% of them were Mustangs. It was really a "FORD & MUSTANG only show." There were not a lot of Fords but there sure were a lot of Mustangs.
Pictures>Waterford Lakes Photos by ronnie948 | Photobucket

Well, I won the Peoples choice award with my Mustang. I never dreamed other people would love my Mustang as much as I do. I am one really happy guy and I feel like I'm gonna explode with joy. With all of those great GT's and Shelby's and Cobra's and some really truly great Mustangs I got the Peoples choice. It's not like I knew a lot of people at that show to stuff the box. I won fair and square and I sure was surprised.

Ronnie

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I know I love my car the way it looks and I was actually stunned. My car is beutaful to me but I did not think it was stunning like some of the Mustangs there.

Here is my car:

It is candy red with a stone leather interior.

Ronnie

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picture of the award

This is made of glass and is concaved. This is the best picture I can do because of the glare. The letters and everything is engraved into the glass.

I still can't believe I have this award.

Ronnie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.