Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me any pointers in tracking down a beat up 67 fastback for a complete restoration.????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ultimate Motor Sports Went out of business I think. Your thinking about rebuilding a 1967 Mustang there is a much better chance to purchase one all ready done. Front rusting cowl and rust never sleeps in the torque boxes behind the wheels. Buying a beat up example will mean rotisserie rebuild and frame straightening and 2 to 3 years restoration time (unless your Chip Foose)
After you spend 35,000 to make a 67 mustang you slap yourself I could of Had a SVT 2008 Cobra with air bags big enough brakes to stop and full factory warranty for only $550 a month.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Production of the 1967 Mustang fastbacks was about one-fifth the number of notchback coupes. Consequently, they are priced about five times more expensive today.

At Hemmings Auto News. a beater notchback carried an asking price of $2,500, while a fastback needing TLC was $13,995.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ebay but be prepared to spend around $20 to $30 thousand on restoring it. If your not committed to that don't even start. To many older cars are getting trashed and junked because people don't have the money and know how on restoring them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Check ebay, craigslist try looking in your local paper or buy an classic car autotrader and see if there is a place that may have one in the ads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts