Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am in Mobile Alabama and will attempt to locate Steve and the missing EE company today. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a safe a fun New Years. I will be leaving for Huntsville tomorrow afternoon and will attempt to contact Brent when I get there.

Corey

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Awesome Corey.

If you do get in contact w/ Brent, tell him to call me, maybe we can all get together somewhere.

GL finding Steve and/or EE...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be leaving Mobile around noon tomorrow and hope to be in Huntsville in 6-7 hours. I will spend time with my wife's family and will call later in the evening and will be leaving Huntsville Friday around 4-6pm

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I will be leaving Mobile around noon tomorrow and hope to be in Huntsville in 6-7 hours. I will spend time with my wife's family and will call later in the evening and will be leaving Huntsville Friday around 4-6pm
Well I got to work tonight so tomorrow would be the best day to meet up. You can take a look at my engine and see if you can figure out what the deal is with the knocking noise as well :)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brent said:
Well I got to work tonight so tomorrow would be the best day to meet up. You can take a look at my engine and see if you can figure out what the deal is with the knocking noise as well
I can do it!!!!

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Whats the deal? You should have my number Corey. Call me when you get here tomorrow and I will call Nick and everyone else and we can meet up somewhere

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
did you ever get ahold of EE corey?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
hmm maybe Corey and Steve got into a big fight and Corey pulled out the rubber hose and now he is trying to find somewhere to dump the body......

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Brent said:
hmm maybe Corey and Steve got into a big fight and Corey pulled out the rubber hose and now he is trying to find somewhere to dump the body......
lmao..or corey just went and took the place by storm now he owns EE, thatd be kinda cool...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts