Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a junkyard or anything that would have a wrecked 94-98 mustang for fairly cheap. I have some ideas for it that i would like to do, i just would not like to spend a whole lot of money just incase it doesnt work. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

alex

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
there are junkyards all over the place. And a lot of them have a lot of mustangs.

What kind of ideas are you talking about? there are a lot of intelligent people here who can tell you if something's not gonna work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you are probably going to think i am crazy but i would like to put the body of a mustang on the frame of a bronco II and put a lift kit on it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
have one local 79Mustang on 84II chassis. Its lifted about 9inches to.
Looks different but to each his own. It isnt as hard as one would think. Good luck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes it is 4wd but it isnt MINE! Its a guy down the way who done it. I dont really know the guy that well but I work with one of his distant family members and he tells me the details on it. Its street legal and he drives it everyday.

Ill try and get a pic or two of it if I can from the coworker.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats awesome i got on this whole kick becuase i saw a camero driving around where i live lifted with 35's under it and he pulled in out local truck pulls the other night. he didnt to real well but it was still pretty cool to see a lifted sports car pulling

1 - 12 of 12 Posts