Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for stock parts of FORD MUSTANG mach1 ,model 72 , for ex:mirror,carpet,door...?

I want to change some parts of my mustang and I need some stock parts .

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am looking for stock parts of FORD MUSTANG mach1 ,model 72 , for ex:mirror,carpet,door...?

Go to your local newsstand and get a copy of Hemmings Motor News. They have a section for Mustang parts in the classified listing. You will find everything you need there. You say you want stock parts- that mean you want NOS parts? New Old Stock? NOS is getting harder to find.

·
Registered
45 Posts

thepaddock.com might help. Year One also sells Mustang stuff I think. E-bay should have a decent selection of used or NOS parts.

·
Registered
50 Posts

i bought a 73 thinking cool can that be i droped out of high school around then. oh but ,the price of parts. good luck. mustangsunlimited has a lot of good stuff and prices .shop around. watch out on ebay, but there are some prices you may like. those parts go quik ! so jump when you can. keep an eye on the sellers records...

·
Registered
45 Posts

INTERNET Year one.com ,,,,,ect You mean a 1972 Mach 1

·
Registered
42 Posts

I have found a lot on E BAY, the are a world wide data base, of thing for sale. Great source for old obsolete parts great pricing to!

·
Registered
42 Posts

for new parts after market lot's out there
for good use original mustang
mustang group there Always have for sale and wanted ads
also look fore mustang car shows
there you can get info on mustang and guy's buy and sell parts
most never recommend bad part because word get around fast
yes there are there to make some money but main reason love for mustang

1 - 10 of 10 Posts