Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big enough man to admit that I just rode out one of the most terrifying storms of my life. I have been through a few hurricanes, and experienced two tornados. The storm that just blew through Augusta, GA came through with a vengeance though.

My property is on a hill. Right now the yard is still draining. My driveway is a river. The Oak Tree canopies were scraping the ground, and I expected pine trees to snap.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I am a big enough man to admit that I just rode out one of the most terrifying storms of my life. I have been through a few hurricanes, and experienced two tornados. The storm that just blew through Augusta, GA came through with a vengeance though.

My property is on a hill. Right now the yard is still draining. My driveway is a river. The Oak Tree canopies were scraping the ground, and I expected pine trees to snap.
Just lookedat the radar, looked like a pretty good blow. Glad you are OK.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just walked outside to get something out of my car. The wind was strong enough to blow the rain under the top and through the weather stripping.

Impressive.

·
Registered
274 Posts
We are having a pretty nice storm in my part of Colorado as well. Luckily the Mustang is garaged, only things outside is my truck and the wife's escape.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are having a pretty nice storm in my part of Colorado as well. Luckily the Mustang is garaged, only things outside is my truck and the wife's escape.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I miss my garage. My 02 was always garaged until last year.

·
Super Moderator
17,946 Posts
**** well glad everything is ok. I'm assuming power will be out for awhile?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oddly enough, I never lost power. However more storms are predicted for this evening and this Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
17,946 Posts
Damn well something to be said for well maintained grids then... Hopefully the next weather won't be as bad. My wife and kid had to go through Hurricane Sandy by themselves when it hit and my wife still gets freaked out by major (regular) storms because of it. I was deployed in the middle east, clear skies and sunny and then I turn on CNN and see Anderson Cooper 5 miles from my house in a flooded neighborhood. Lucky for me there was 0 damage to my house.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been through several hurricanes. Sandy was a nasty storm for the New England States.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts