Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellas today I spent most of my time stripping the car down to almost stock as best as I could minus the exhaust...

I started with the rear bezels, then worked my way onto the Clear head lights & Corners ( Which was a byotch to say the least, should shoot the basturd at ford that designed the SN95 head lamp assembly...STUPID'O ), and then onto the Rims, yes the rims what a joy to say the least...PITA is more like it...First I couldnt findthe key for the locking lugnuts, which later on after 1hr passing by, I located the onekey under the passenger seat some how it had ended up there... and then I could findmy other key for offset locking lugnut that was on 1 of the rear tires ( long story ), so then I head off to advanced and they donthave anything of the same lock pattern that I need, then onto Auto Zone and the best the kid behind the counter could offer was for me to take a flathead screw driver and hammer and loos'n the bolt up, and then grab a set of plyers and easy out the locking lugnut ( NOT, are you on crack...! ) so then 1 last resort I notice a firestone tire shop open on sunday, and figure what the hell it cant hurt...and actually they came through and gave me the key chuck for the lugnut I needed and said before I left " If this works for ya, just bringback some hot donuts or pizza" and I said on my exit " if this works at this rate of my frustration, I will bring ya both back..." and well it worked wonderfully....! And then after that I went onto to taking out my Aiwa MP3 stereo and returnning everything back to stock!

Here are some pics that I took along my fun filled day!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
lol is it just me, or is youre rear bumper going to give birth anytime soon?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well car deal fell through at the last moment, but I am still selling these items, I am gonna be selling my denscharger with full length conical K&N/AIWA MP3 Car Radio/CD Player and Eventually Rims/Tires Combo... And rear spoiler is already in the For Sale section!

Just trying to get out of debt on things, and looking for cheaper transportation to save up some money and maybe eventually get a 05 GT in a few yrs maybe!

If anybody might be interested in these items, let me know and I will shoot some pics and PM ya back the info...

I hav'nt been able to check the forums to much lately with working 10hr days lately, but am checking as I can!

Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bumpers go with the car, buy the car and you have a perfect donor parts car....what a bargain!

Sorry man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts