Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1964 Mustang shelby to my nephew for 1600 dollars am i getting ripped off?

its in good condition the only problem is there is a small scratch in the paint she says that makes the cost go way down cuz it could cause denting or something. should i sell it

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am selling my 1964 Mustang shelby to my nephew for 1600 dollars am i getting ripped off?

Get rid of it... who knows when you'll wind up loosing if from being passed out on the side of the road.

·
Registered
40 Posts

I don't know if this site will help, but it's worth a look.

But I think 1600 is a little skimpy. The shelby is a classic, especially in good condition. I would get it appraised by a dealer who specializes in classic cars, and then try to sell it.

Personally, I would enjoy having such a rare, sweet ride. I have 40th anniversary mustang, and have been a big fan the 'stang since my first b.f. picked me up in his bright red 5.0 fourteen years ago. The shelby makes my mouth water!

http://www.geocities.com/eskoufos/shelbylinks.html

Good luck, and enjoy that bad boy!

·
Registered
45 Posts

he is your nephew so give him a break though the car is a classic and might be worth more than the newer model. If it where a 67 boss it would be worth about $120,000. and the pain't aint going to drop nothing

·
Registered
35 Posts

HE'S GETTING RIPPED OFF! Selling that marginally engineered poorly performing polluting pig so that it can continue it's destruction of the planet is obscene! I'll give you $1800.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Your "1964 Mustang Shelby" might be worth a lot more since it is a one of a kind.

·
Registered
56 Posts

don't think they started the shelby until 65

·
Registered
40 Posts

no, but your nephew is. '64 shelby's don't exist

·
Registered
41 Posts

They're not worth anything any more. Let him have it.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Admin
5,822 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
A joke thread resurected 7 years later.

The search is used after all.:thumb:
I guess P.T. Barnum would have really liked me. :banghead: