Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to trade my old truck for a project Mustang can someone help identify a name for a part?

I have been told this 93 mustang is in pieces motor wise and has been machined and has certain internal parts, The block supposedly has been bored .30 over and the crank has been machined accordingly which sounds right to me, it is supposed to have mustang cobra gt40 heads, but the cam is called an X cam....Not sure if thats really a brand or if the guys pulling the wool over my eyes or something. Any ford genius's out there? Other than that it sounds like a decent motor but I am having a hard time figuring out the type of cam being used. Any help is appreciated
Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am trying to trade my old truck for a project Mustang can someone help identify a name for a part?

Yes the X cam is one type of HI-power cams they use.
And BTW the GT-40 heads are great on that engine. Sounds like a great project car!

·
Registered
25 Posts

I just got a new Mustang GT...i love it. I wish i could help you. I actually need help also...i want to give it more of a rumble but dont know what to do. Some say flow master mufflers...others say headers,
h-pipe etc etc. I am dumb about cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts