Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone......Ive been away for a few weeks. I damn near burned my face off cooking breakfast a few weekends ago and had to go to the ER. Im O.K now. My eye sight is back and the blisters are gone. And you can barley tell anything ever happened. Man that #### hurt though. I was trembling in the ER like a crack head. It sucked bad.......See what happens when us women try to surprise our man w/ breakfast in bed on a Sunday morning........That was the worst thing I have ever been through. I was so scared I would have perm. damage. But I am back to looking the same as I used to.

Well on a lighter note My fiancee and I closed on our house Mon. Ill post some picks later.

And my business is booming.......You wouldnt believe the women out there who buy this stuff......**WINK, WINK*****

Any way its good to be back and be able to SEE the changes to the site(sorry for the pun.....)

Later guys.....kristi

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
SexyStang said:
And my business is booming.......You wouldnt believe the women out there who buy this stuff......**WINK, WINK*****
I'm glad you hear you're allright, but I didn't know you had an accident.. But you are blonde, so it's expected ;)

Congradulations on the house..

What business? Did I miss something here?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Damn Girl. What the hell were you cooking. Why didn't you let me know about this. Well a I am glad to hear your eyesite is good and no long term damage. We dont want anything to harm that pretty face.

Please be careful

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
How does one almost burn there face off cooking breakfast? I guess you can sue the egg company for splattering your face :D Could be a new wave of lawsuits never know.

But good to hear your ok cuz I know burns hurt like a ##### esp if it were oil ouchie.

Now yeah what eggzactly is your business? :wtf:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
She sells products at tupperware type parties but instead of tupperware it is sexy toys. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;) ;) ;) ;) :!: :!: :!:

184 Posts
holy crap glad that u r ok. I was wondering what happened to you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you guys! I burned my whole face and eyes cooking sausage in a shallow skillet. I was ######## around on the net and burned one side of the sausage. I went over to the stove to see if it was done cooking and got kind of close, and the spatula slipped and pushed the sausage into the greese which sent a title wave of 350 deg greese into my face, back and chest. I was screaming so loud it woke Toby up. He thought someone was stabbing me or something. It continued to cook on the way to the ER. And when I got there they had me in a chair checking my blood pressure and a thermometer in my mouth and all kinds of other stuff. And people would pass by and stare and look in horror at my face. About the third person who looked at me like a circus freak show. I stood up (w/ one eye opened b/c I couldnt open the left one) pulled the thermometer out of my mouth and yelled " What the F**K are you looking at?" "Mind your own F*****G buisness!" After that I think everyone got the point! lol I healed up good though. There are very mild scars, but I think its just new pink skin and they should go away. Im very thankful. It could have been much worse.

And no I dont go door to door selling dongs and such. lol Like Corey and Killer ;) said they call me for parties and I also do phone and internet sales. Its fun. Im really starting to turn over a profit. Plus its really rewarding when people call me weeks later telling me that I saved their marrage b/c the sexual spark is back.

Well I have to go back to work now. Im on vacation all next week to move into my new crib, so I have lots of #### to get done.

Have a great day everyone. kristi

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
lol Like Corey and Killer said
Awwww.... you remembered :) I'm flattered :cooler: .

I'm glad that you're healing well Kristi. We all missed you in your absence.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts