Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove by a Ford dealer today and they had a nice clean 2012 Boss 302 with 7500 miles on it and I just had to drive it. Once I drove it there was no way I could give it back so I said a prayer and said if the finance manager can make it happen I'll take that as a sign from above or below and now I have a 3rd Mustang. View attachment 171473 View attachment 171474

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured what the hell there was no way I was going to walk away from an opportunity to own one.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Nice ride I;m sure but the links don't work? Pic's?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You only live once.... It really wasn't that bad paid 34k people pay more than that for SUV's this was my dream car when it came out and they were selling over sticker and I couldn't afford it there was no way I could walk away from this car. May have to skip a few meals but oh well it's worth it. This car is everything I expected and more! It's Great I love the track key function and it is STRONG and it's normally aspirated which is what I like.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congrats on that impulse! Nice ride

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice ride...Let the mod's begin

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi Dave

If you look under my garage you will see my Boss 302 that I sold to get this Roush RS3.
The Boss was just like yours and I did a whole bunch to it such as: C&L Cold Air Intake, Special wheels, Flowmaster exhaust, Boss performance lowering springs, Ford Racing Gauge Pack, MRT hood strut kit, MGW short throw shifter, MRT front splitter, MRT rear window louvers, Engine oil seperator, Dyno tuned, etc...These are just a few suggestions. I gained a bunch of power and won a bunch of awards... If you have any questions about any of these or other things let me know.....I loved the Boss but wanted a few things like supercharger, leather, power seats, Blue tooth, etc. that is why I sold it.....
Later, Scotty

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks I'll keep that in mind funny thing is the guy who traded this one in got a roush stage 3. It's super clean looks brand new 7500 miles. I wanted one of these cars so bad back in 2012 and couldn't get one and so right now I'm still kinda ecstatic that's it's finally sitting in my garage. I was hoping to get it for a little less money but oh well. I'm sure once the novelty wears off a little I'll be getting the itch to do some mods so I'll be looking! But in just happy to have somewhat of a "special" car rather than a garden variety GT

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks I'll keep that in mind funny thing is the guy who traded this one in got a roush stage 3. It's super clean looks brand new 7500 miles. I wanted one of these cars so bad back in 2012 and couldn't get one and so right now I'm still kinda ecstatic that's it's finally sitting in my garage. I was hoping to get it for a little less money but oh well. I'm sure once the novelty wears off a little I'll be getting the itch to do some mods so I'll be looking! But in just happy to have somewhat of a "special" car rather than a garden variety GT

Beautiful Boss love the color scheme!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great buy, and great looking ride you got, I'm jealous.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice ride, that's how I bought my 05 Roush 9 years ago, never looked back. Enjoy your BOSS!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks! That's a nice ride you got there!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts