Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Man, you just got my dream mustang in my dream color! Congrats on the buy and find!!!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would like to know what the mods I should look into. This car is quick!5

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Here are a few mods I did.........

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,069 Posts
Damn for $34k? Out the door? That is a real good deal either way. 12s are nicer than 13s too IMO.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
No not out the door! I wish but still I was satisfied. It's in pristine condition with owners kit, track key, and only 7500 miles.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice!!! I bought mine the same way late in 2013. She's a 2012 as well, had about 6500 on her... now she's over 22k. You'll never have buyers remorse with this car. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nice!!! I bought mine the same way late in 2013. She's a 2012 as well, had about 6500 on her... now she's over 22k. You'll never have buyers remorse with this car. Enjoy!!!

Thanks! I'm enjoying the car very much. It's ALOT of fun to drive! The handling is very impressive and the car begs to be driven hard. Motor winds up quick and side exhaust sounds great! Now I just can't wait until Spring

·
Super Moderator
18,069 Posts
Honestly with the prices the boss is hitting now... seen them go for under $30k. That's what ppl are still trying to sell 07-09 GT500s for. As an overall vehicle its not even close. Although i have also seen 2010 GT500s go in this $34/35k range so... good time to buy these special edition cars. The fact that the used 11-14 GT market is flooded is also helping to drive the price down imo. Can't charge TOO much when a low mileage 5.0 can be had for $ 20k.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
Honestly with the prices the boss is hitting now... seen them go for under $30k. That's what ppl are still trying to sell 07-09 GT500s for. As an overall vehicle its not even close. Although i have also seen 2010 GT500s go in this $34/35k range so... good time to buy these special edition cars. The fact that the used 11-14 GT market is flooded is also helping to drive the price down imo. Can't charge TOO much when a low mileage 5.0 can be had for $ 20k.

The Bosses that are under 30K have issues ( salvage title, higher mileage, wrecked, etc) it is true that the 07-09 GT 500's are going around 30-35k While I do think ALL GT 500's are nice cars I would rather have a boss than the 07-09 GT500 but that's just me. I do agree that the market is flooded right now and it is a great time to get a nice special edition car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Agreed. Pretty sure they made close to the same number of 2007 GT500s (it's reintroduction year) alone than the 2012 and 2013 Boss model year production years combined. Something to be said for rarity. I blue booked my 2012 Boss before buying it in late 2013, it came out at $42k, I got it for $40k. Not a steal, but I was able to put half down on it from equity I had in my 2011 5.0 and a 19****ty9 Crapmaro sale. Those low prices sound too good to be true, but if you get a quality car of your dreams for those numbers, more power to you.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts