Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's wrong with this guy?What's the point on coming to a message board and telling us what you hate? Especially when you offend a member of this board.I don't know who you think you are or why you think you can open your mouth without repercussion!!! Sure you hate girls over 120 pounds but i for one don't give a flying #### what you like and don't like.Im more then sure you wouldn't say it in person,I've met lot's of people like you...You talk alot of #### online but in person you're a big #####.So please do us a favor and think before you speak!!! I'd venture to say that your mom weights more than 120 pounds so please treat other ladies like you would treat your mother. I suggest you sit back and enjoy this place, people here work hard to make a nice place to hang out...But it's people like you that mess things by causing drama. :!:

·
Registered
941 Posts
you are also creating drama.

whatever he does wrong, he will be edited or warned.
if it keeps happening, he will be banned.

i'm not saying i like the guy, quite on the contrary, but you don't post stuff like this unless you want a warning as well...

·
Registered
941 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
V6PowerStang, what's up with the powerpuff girl in your avatar?
You getting weird on us? :wtf:
see my new thread. :D

i have it as my avatar on every forum i go to, i just forgot to add it to this site's. but, if you must know, i am heterosexual, no worries.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts