Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure if this belongs here, but it is more of an open discussion than a technical one. but anyways. i think this summer since i dont have to raise money for college and whatnot (im moving into my frat house and saving big dollars) im going to go balls to the walls on modding the car. i have a few comments and questions and any comments, suggestions and opinions in return are welcome.

so far i have:
exhaust and intake

what i plan on getting:
tlok
chip
bunch of appearance things (grill delete, chin spoiler, pedals, rims, etc)

just your basic stage 1 sixer, i suppose. i have a 99 and im wondering approximately how fast my quarter mile would be. im not so worried about the horsepower, just the times.

or should i skip all that, save my money for another year and get a 99+ GT?

or should i skip all that, save my money for another year and get a 05+ GT?

im just wondering if its worth putting 2 grand into the v6 when i can just trade it in next year and get a GT.. or something along those lines? i'm really hesitant in putting a lot more money into the car if im not even going to break the 15 second barrier. opinions and comments are definitely welcome. i suck at making up my mind at these things. i have this friend with a turboed 97 eclipse that runs low 15s high 14s and i really want to beat him someday. he use to drive a corrolla and he was laughable. then since he got the eclipse im the one thats behind.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
It's all a matter of what you wanna do man...

·
I liek gramer
8,245 Posts
It's really up to you, lol. I know that doesn't help.

I would save for the 05 GT, but I would have sex with an 05+ GT if it was a woman.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would go for the 05 :cool:

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
If you can afford to do the mods and still get the 05 in a few years then why not? Its fun with 4.10s I can tell you that much :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts