Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to work on my 96 Jeep and a PT cruiser today in my garage because it was 18 deg and snowing out. Well at least it was only snow covering her do you think she will forgive me?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
...it's a car

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
If you truly LOVED your Stang, you would have left it in the garage and took the PT Cruiser to the dealership and let them fix it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you truly LOVED your Stang, you would have left it in the garage and took the PT Cruiser to the dealership and let them fix it.
And the young lady would have spent twice as much because I didn't want snow on my car?

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
She looks devastated. I think it classifies as abuse.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She looks devastated. I think it classifies as abuse.
I guess I will have to give her a warm bath and a rub down to make up for it

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lmao +1000

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I use a rake, no problems here :)
Hahahahhahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahha ... Actually made me lol.. Visualizing someone using a rake and the noise it would make when it went across the hood.... Fingers on a chalkboard ...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Mlarv5 said:
I had to work on my 96 Jeep and a PT cruiser today in my garage because it was 18 deg and snowing out. Well at least it was only snow covering her do you think she will forgive me?
Man, don't post that online! Someones going to call MPS. (Mustang Protective Services).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts