Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
talk about putting a dampener in my modding. Tranny Cooler and probably Tint b4 the snow hits then gonna try to save up for a 400 dollar beater. Tax returns gonna be around 2 grand all my nitrous stuff will be bought with that. Then im gonna have to wait another 2 months on top of that till i can install it and use it :oops: :oops: I wish i lived in florida or something but then everones car would be faster then mine. :twisted:

·
Registered
166 Posts
MMM Gotta love good old South Carolina :headbang: :D

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey charles can u resize my sig pic so i dont get yelled at and also what kinda intakes did u get and what kinda gain did u feel??

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
steve ur pic is fine dont worry about it.
If someone says anything tell me, its only 300x190

and I did the intakes, i did feel a gain at like 3,000+ rpms. It was a nice gain as well. :)
It was my first set, iam currently doing another. Then after that ill do another.

Iam currently looking for morana's square gaskets and iam going to do a port job like that when i get a die grinder.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds pretty good i almost did my own set but ended up selling them to sarge. Im gunning for a stage 3 sometime after winter if u felt a good gain from urs then a nice flow set should be a good gain. Somebody PM'd me and told me it was too big!!!! :evil: :evil: I WANT THE TRUTH!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
who?

greenflash is a moderator his is 300x170, urs is 300x190

mine is 300x148.....

we're not 3.8mustang.com Just as long as ur sig isnt like retardedly huge or anythign it will be fine. Dont worry about it.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was geting worried the skinny nazi clan was gonna make its presence felt on this board too. All is good.

white95stang (whoever he is )

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YIPPY!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
145 Posts
****.... I wish it would snow here

It was friggin 87 degrees here today, so I tried to drive with my windows down, but it was getting way too hot in the car!
So I just said "screw this" and blasted my A/C..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yup good ole' Texas. With the hot, humid air.... ya just got to
love it.

i live in San Antonio and just like houston the weather sucks :oops:

oh well, i guess thats why people created a/c :headbang: :headbang:

-matt

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
ill be modding my car through the winter :) :headbang:
Me too :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
Bring it baby, just bring the snow here.... I wont complain 1 bit!

I could get a Toro Garden Eater to eat all the snow up! :D

Love Luvly South Carolina!

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
.:DarkEntity:. said:
****.... I wish it would snow here

It was friggin 87 degrees here today, so I tried to drive with my windows down, but it was getting way too hot in the car!
So I just said "screw this" and blasted my A/C..
i drive a car with no a/c and pretty much nothing between me and the engine in GA where highs are in the 100's in the summer with really high humidty. and those late after noon showers, i cant even roll the windows down. its worth the sacrifice though IMO

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Winter Wonderland!!!

Up in Vermont they give free lift tickets to Jeep owners on the Jeep appreciation days :headbang:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts