Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clutch started acting up , and I lost 3rd gear .. this is no problem i can fix that.. the problem is that since this happened , every time i use the clutch to shift , my head lights get real dim...they will stay dim till i let off the clutch... just even barley touching the clutch i mean barley..they still dim... when foot off clutch they go back to normal.. im thinking a wire touching it , or reverse switch going out..lost for the first time on a mustang..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Look up under your dash I think U have a wire that is either pinched or rubbing on the clutch pedal arm or the cable has a place were it is flexing to pinch a wire. Anyways look under the dash when an assistant is pushing on the pedal if U cant do both at the same time and follow the movement of the mechanism to see any contact with wires. Maybe try in the dark [turn the dash lights off and no interior lights to see if U can see a spark? U also want to check under the car to see any wire contact in the tunnel with clutch parts. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts