Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 V6 mustang. I would like to buy the SCT tuner whats the best tune for me?

I already have
CAI
Throttle Body
Exhaust
(Racing Spark plugs,Synthetic oil,New wires)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 2000 V6 mustang. I would like to buy the SCT tuner whats the best tune for me?

Well, depending on where you live I would go with either the 91 or 93 octane performance tune for the most power. It will prompt you to enter the parts you have installed on the car and the tuner will change the tune accordingly.

·
Registered
39 Posts

If you want to get the most performance out of the car with the parts you have get your car tuned it usually cost around $300. If you have the money get an sct xcal 2 about $200 n take it with u when u tune it and have them put 2-3 different tunes on it. Say a 87 octane gas saver mode. 93 octane performance mode and whatever else u want. Good luck

·
Registered
32 Posts

go with the scf3 by sct. going to get a custom dyno tune costs about 300 for the tunes alone. that does not include the price of any dyno time. you also have your option of switching from 91/93 or 87 octane with the sct tuner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts