Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Mustang. It leaks rain water into the passenger footwell. How do I fix this?

it might be from the windshield the gasket might not be any good

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a 2005 Mustang. It leaks rain water into the passenger footwell. How do I fix this?

A small pinhole leak in the windshield sealer will do that.If the glass has ever been replaced it's more likely.Check by removing the plastic cover over the windshield post and look for traces of water running down to the floor.

·
Registered
34 Posts

I would suggest to either take it to the Ford/Mustang dealership or take it to a garage and ask them to service it and check the problem that is occuring. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts

All you need is some body filler or silicone, I would go with the body filler which you can buy at any auto store. This is an affective and cheap way of doing it.

·
Registered
39 Posts

are you sure it's rain water and not the drain hose for the a/c plugged up.

·
Registered
51 Posts

your heater coil probably went bad and its not rain water its water and antifreeze. Ive seen it 3 or 4 times on these cars

1 - 6 of 6 Posts